A powerful and internationally bestselling book that will help you love the work you do – even if you can’t always do work that you love.
Do you hate Mondays?
Do you find yourself hating what you do?
Yes? THEN READ THIS BOOK!
Mary Jane Ramirez has been put in charge of a department that everyone hates to work and where no one ever goes. She stumbles upon the inspiring management secrets of The Pike Place Fish Market.
This brilliant little book Fish! is all about boosting employee morale and productivity.
The 4 key ingredients the employees at the Pike Place Fish Market use too create this famous fun and amazing place to work:
- Choose you’re attitude – There is always a choice about the way you do your work, even if there is no choice about the work itself. You can choose the attitude we bring.
- Play – Have fun in what you do, you can be serious about your work without taking yourself too seriously
- Make someone’s day – Customers and colleagues are important so make their day, creating fun memories.
- Be present – be there and focus on your customers and colleagues. Pay attention and be alert.
This book is an easy read but carries a lasting impact to yourself and others around you in your workplace.
Whether you are trapped in a bad working environment or struggle with maintaining a positive mental attitude at work, this book will inspire you to get up and change your surroundings.
Fish! will be one of the most influential books you read all year.
Salesfairy highly recommends this fantastic book to executives, managers, staff members, and students.
It will give to tools, knowledge and the know how to create a fun and energising work place and finally love what you do.
So what will you learn?
It will teach you how to transform a “toxic energy dump” into a workplace that adds value, productivity and profit to the company and creating happier workers, employers, and customers!
- How to energise a negative and a un inspired team
- Why customer focus is key
- Why it is important to keep fun in a department
- What steps you can take to boost and energise your team’s
morale by using the Fish philosophy.
All four lessons from Fish! are worth remembering, it’s a must read.